Elevating our customization game, we're teaming up with you to bring your dream jersey to life.
Get a Quote
Your vision, our creation. What's the concept for your dream jersey design?
Our minimum order quantity is 5 units per design for custom products. This minimum applies to both initial orders and re-orders.
Starting prices range from $60 to $100 per jersey, depending on the complexity of the design. Please note that there is a minimum order requirement of 5 jerseys. Please provide your details, and we'll be happy to provide you with a personalized quote.
Certainly, you have the freedom to create designs for countries that are currently and not currently in our portfolio.
You have complete freedom to customize your design from front to back. Just a reminder, customization options are currently reserved for our soccer, basketball, baseball, and hockey jerseys.
Yes, feel free to submit your own design, provided that you own the IP rights. Alternatively, you can use one of our existing jersey designs as a template, if preferred.
Yes, you'll collaborate with MIZIZI's in-house designers.
Yes, to begin design work, a 30% deposit of the total order is required. The remaining 70% must be paid prior to the delivery of the order.
We accept major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We don't accept purchase orders, but we do offer check and ACH wire transfers, which may add processing time.
Yes, you'll need to provide your state certificate of exemption to qualify for tax exemption on custom orders
The rights to any design work provided are owned by MIZIZI, not the individual.
Yes, it is a requirement to have our logo displayed on both the front or the back of the jersey.
Unfortunately, once an order is placed and payment is submitted, we cannot cancel orders. Custom orders are non-returnable unless they arrive damaged or defective.
When we discuss the project, we can determine the sizes you prefer for the entire quantity.
Once your order is approved, the design turnaround is 5-7 days, whereas typical manufacturing time is 5 - 6 weeks. You'll receive another notification when your order ships. Please note that this is an estimate and can vary based on order volume and other factors.
For any assistance during the customization experience, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org